This page is intended for Public Speaking engagements. For all inquiries please email, info@SeleneLuna.com
“No one is better than you. Everyone is your equal, and everyone is equal to you.”— Catherine Biden
Taking the bad with the good, Selene Luna is out to conquer outdated misconceptions about little people in an effort to humanize their stories while sharing her deeply personal journey with universal appeal. Luna takes a deep dive into the history of little people dating back to Ancient Egypt to modern-day Hollywood; Luna’s devotion to changing perceptions of little people is BIG. There is no shortage of fascinating stories, as well as, inspirational figures that have conquered society in the midst of discrimination (sample).
Selene Luna has limited openings this college season:
- Body Awareness Month (Feb)
- Women’s History Month (March)
- Gay/Lesbian Pride Month (June)
- Self-Awareness Month (Sept)
- Hispanic Heritage Month (Sept)
- Diversity Awareness Month (Oct)
- Arts & Health Month (Nov)
- Political Correctness Awareness Month (Dec)
November 22, 2008— Proposition 8 protest rally speech at the California State Capitol, Sacramento.